IntaPeople are working with a London based company to add a BI Developer to their team. As the successful BI Developer, you will be a fitting asset within this 12-month time providing them with building green field data warehouses as well as hands-on experience in previous BI Developer positions.
About the role:
You will utilize your given capabilities of being able to apply SSIS/SSRS for producing and maintaining reports/packages, you will be expected to evaluate and improve on BI systems, and apply your strong T-SQL understanding to write queries and stored procedures to analyze and extract data.
Alongside showing great communication skills you will be ambitious and drive the technology team forward to help develop an end-to-end Business Intelligence solution for the company.
Experience and technical ability required:
- Microsoft BI skills (data extraction, reporting and cube development)
- Strong SQL Server 2014
- Knowledge of best practice data warehouse constructions
- Good DBA skills (creating indexes, partitioning data)
- Designing, debugging and deploying ETL solutions using SQL
- Creating and maintaining OLAP cubes using SSAS (tabular)
- Using SSRS
- SSIS packages
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Excel Skills - Formulas, Power Query, Power Pivots
- Requirements gathering and functional specifications documentation
- Technical Documentation
- Change management best practice
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat on firstname.lastname@example.org