Looking for a B2C Product Manager role within a start up environment but backed by an established tech company? We’re helping a Cardiff based company to scale up their product team to add value and take their product to the next level of growth.
- You will have ownership for the value-stream commercials, involving shaping product strategy, developing a prioritised roadmap, defining the KPI’s, modelling the outcomes, controlling the resources and costs, developing tangible products, and continuous improvement to optimise customer and business value.
- The team are on a growth journey and to achieve our ambition we need a Product Manager with a positive mindset, bias for action, naturally collaborative (in cross-functional sprint teams and across the business), strong communication skills, and curious to explore customer problems.
About the role:
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- A value-streams commercial success, ongoing optimisation, and scaling.
- Collaborating with your team to identify customer problems and opportunities for growth.
- Shaping commercial growth plans, roadmaps, forecasts, KPIs, OKRs aligned to the wider company.
- Tracking and reporting benefits, costs, risks, and what’s needed next.
- Business readiness and critical path for material experiments, launches, change events.
- Managing, training, mentoring the Product Owner in your value-stream to outperform.
- Investing in your team’s product competency, and industry awareness.
- Leveraging the growth levers that materially move the company commercially, such as, new products, new features, optimised UX, content and UI.
- Sourcing market, and competitive insights to inform opportunities and threats.
- Ensuring the company meets compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Communication with stakeholders and collaboration with the wider teams
About the requirements:
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ B2C experience is compulsory for this role
- Experience taking new propositions from “exploration” validation stage to product “execution” stage.
- Successful track record of optimising a live product through customer and business insight through to feature development, conversion rate optimisation etc.
- Commercial experience with ownership of budget, cost control, as well as customer metrics [e.g., NPS, CES].
- Experience of project / change management and managing suppliers / external teams.
- Desire to move at pace, comfortable with ambiguity, open minded to test and learn.
It would be beneficial if you also had:
- Ownership of P&L.
- Design Thinking knowledge.
- Experience of project / change management and delivery of products.
- Practised multiple agile approaches, i.e., Scrum, Lean, Kanban.
- Managed products within a financial services or regulated environment.
For a confidential chat about the role, ‘Apply Now’ or contact Kim on firstname.lastname@example.org