Looking for a fully remote Azure Platform Engineer role you can work anywhere in the UK? If you're a Senior Cloud Platform Engineer that could help with design, implementation, maintenance and supporting all aspects of the Azure cloud platform environment for our financial services client we'd love to hear from you.
Ideally you will have expert knowledge of modern cloud technologies and methodologies, and experience in delivering and supporting resilient and secure ‘Tier-1’ services in the cloud.
About the role:
- The role is a hands-on role where you will be expected to build and configure the environment, as well as lead in the proactive support and monitoring of the platform, ensuring performance and stability is maintained.
- As well as supporting the services running within the environment, you will be responsible for managing and supporting the underlying platform infrastructure as well as working on further changes and feature developments within the wide product technologies used.
The experience required:
The absolute ideal skill set would include:
- Expert experience and working knowledge with Microsoft Azure cloud platform, preferably AZ certified to complement working experience.
- Experience designing and building complex solutions in MS Azure.
- Experience deploying a variety of resource in MS Azure including, IaaS, PaaS and serverless platforms, including but not limited to:
- Azure SQL Managed instance
- Azure AD and ADDS
- API manager/gateway
- Apps and functions
- Azure containerisation, AKS or ACI
- Experience in ensuring network security of cloud resources. o Azure firewall o VPN gateway
- Hands on experience using cloud orchestration - Terraform.
- Knowledge and experienced with version control systems.
- Knowledge or experience of Azure Data Factory
- Monitoring of cloud service e.g. Azure monitor
About the benefits:
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 public holidays
- 12% Bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Annual pay reviews
- Development opportunities and additional training
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kim for a confidential chat on firstname.lastname@example.org