Azure Cloud Specialist
£70,000 – £80,000
Looking for an Azure Cloud Support role where you can work your way up to an Azure Cloud Engineer? We at IntaPeople are helping our client in Horsham find an Azure Cloud Specialist with a talent for customer solutions in a variety of formats alongside an ability to coach and mentor new hires in a broad spectrum of technical issues
- Considerable Azure Cloud Experience
- Experience in 1st/2nd line support to Azure IaaS and Paas
- Azure integration and configuration experience
- Good stakeholder management skills
About the Job:
- Responsibilities will include solving customer cases through channels such as email, telephone, web/live chat and applying advanced troubleshooting techniques providing tailored solutions.
- Alongside the technical support, an Azure Cloud Specialist will be expected to coach or mentor new hires, develop training, partner with development teams on more complex issues and participate in new hiring process.
- Additional responsibilities will include writing tools and scripts to help the team and working with leadership on process improvement and strategic initiatives.
- Solving unique and first-order problems in massive-scale areas such as compute services with office 365 products will be required too.
- Driving support from varied Azure services and frameworks (Azure Blob, Data Factory, AD and serverless applications in general)
- Supporting Active Directory and Group Policy
About the company:
- The client is a household name and have been a leader in the industry for almost 3 decades, which means they can offer job security and an impressive list of benefits including a 11% pension, annual bonus, private medical and 25 days annual leave (plus 8 BH) to name a few.
- They have launched a Cloud Centre of Excellence, so you’ll be joining a brand-new team. You will be an integral part of the team with the opportunity to help influence which tools and frameworks they implement.
- The head office is in Horsham and there is another office in London. The role is mainly remote, with visits to either of these offices once or twice per month.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Joshua Wallace on the details below for more information:
Mobile: 07765 248 442
Telephone 02920 252 500