Azure Cloud Engineer
You’ll join one of the world’s longest serving, leading multinational companies who serve millions of customers and large corporate clients, and be welcomed into a diverse, inclusive culture. You’ll embrace new technologies and work together with 3rd parties to support business outperformance, and with a brand-new Azure platform being built, you will be involved in large projects beginning to end.
As an Azure Cloud Engineer, you will work with engineers and developers to develop automated processes and build robust technical solutions to support the delivery of Enterprise Data Retention functions on-premise and cloud environments (Azure). You will be responsible for the documentation, development, deployment, and maintenance of processes using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
This role will join the cloud centre of excellence where there are currently 7 in the growing team. Cloud is fairly new to the company so this team will be responsible for migrations from on prem to a hybrid cloud on AWS and Azure over the next 3 years, along with the governance around it.
This role is not DevOps focused and the position will not be automating or building ci/cd pipelines - it’s a hands-on cloud engineering role responsible for any technological duties associated with cloud computing, including design, planning, management, maintenance and support of cloud systems and services. Essentially you will join a team that gets the environments ready for the DevOps Team; building Azure/AWS cloud infrastructure in Terraform and managing the Azure portal.
- Proficient in procedural, functional and object-oriented languages
- Experience with application observability patterns and site reliability practices
- Experience with developing complex applications with relational database systems (RDBMS). SQL Proficiency
- At least 3 years of software development experience with ETL and Big Data platforms
- Considerable automation background: with emphasis on CI/CD, TDD
- Required knowledge in one or more programming languages such as Python, Java, Kotlin, Scala, SQL
Applicants can work remotely but are required to travel to London office once a quarter, & must have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat: email@example.com