Looking for a role with the flexibility to work from home in a cloud-first environment? We are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect or a Lead Developer looking to step into an architectural role.
- You’ll straddle the line of business and technical engineering with the ability to adapt from business analysis to designing cloud native solutions.
- The role requires high level programming, so we are interested in hearing from Software Engineers, DevOps Engineers etc
- You will be able to demonstrate experience of being accountable for the delivery of complex systems and designing cloud native solutions.
About the role…
- You will be the glue between the Business Users and the development team.
- Although this is an AWS Solution Architect role, the client is open to speaking with Azure or GCP specialists who want to learn new skills
- The team works in an Agile Scrum Methodology with elements of Kanban and Lean.
- The role involves creating documentation of a high-quality and to enough detail to enable decisions or drive delivery.
About the Tech
- Amazon Web Services (including EKS, ECS, API Gateway, Lambda, Kinesis, RDS)
- MySQL & MongoDB
The experience needed…
- The ability to confidently explain technical terms to non-technical people.
- Solid experience in AWS design, implementation and support
- A strong awareness of Cyber Security, including threat mitigation.
- Relevant AWS certifications
Next steps… Easy, apply for the role and we’ll be in touch.