Struggling to find a DevOps Engineer role within a cloud first environment where you can work completely remotely; as long as it’s in the UK? We are looking for an AWS focused engineer with a background in Lambda services, orchestration tools and IaC to join a growing environment that prioritizes automation, CI/CD and the latest technology to supporting the development team.
- You have a passion for DevOps, a love for Cloud and enjoy automating BAU tasks so that you can focus on more interesting projects.
- You have a strong background within cloud environments, you are able to work across infrastructure technologies and you have the ability to code / script at a good level.
- You have an inquisitive nature and want to constantly develop your skills.
- You believe the best way to really understand technical capabilities is to break things to build them back up, or you just like designing your own solutions.
About the role…
- You will be a key member of the infrastructure team, developing and supporting current pipelines, implementing new technologies to improve the architecture and enable a smooth migration to their new platforms.
- You want to be part of the team to create solutions rather than just working with the technology that’s in place.
- Our client wants candidates who can create the infrastructure from scratch and be an integral part of the solution rather than accepting the current tech stack.
The technology / experience needed…
- A background working within cloud hosting platforms; specifically AWS
- Ability to work with IaaC / Automation tools (Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack etc)
- Containers – Docker/Cloud Formation….
- Orchestration tools – Kubernetes/Openshift….
- Strong background across Linux OS (RedHat, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu etc)
- Ability to code / script (Bash, Python, Go etc) to improve CI/CD pipelines.
Next steps… Easy, apply for the role and we’ll be in touch.