On the lookout for a remote Automation testing role with an esteemed tech company with a sterling reputation as an employer?
About the role:
About the team:
- We are a progressive team working with cutting edge technologies such as Angular, Protractor, Cucumber and best in class tools such as Visual Studio Code, GitHub, Jira and Confluence.
- As part of your role you will be actively encouraged to contribute to all aspects of testing, creating and maintaining automated end to end test scripts, developing and maintaining a framework and expanding automation test coverage whilst adhering to strict quality standards.
- As our business diversifies, you will be expected to work on and support new functionality as it is developed.
- Location: we are considering remote working (UK only) with a few days per year at the office in Cardiff.
- Ability to analyse software requirements in order to write and execute comprehensive, thorough and effective automated end-to-end automated test scripts and regression packs to verify the quality of new or enhanced software releases
- Being able to work effectively within the Scaled Agile methodology and participate fully in sprint ceremonies, communicating back to team on sprint progress, blockers etc.
- On-going development and maintenance of automation framework; adhering to strict coding standards set within the team
- Ability to record, report, analyse and manage defects found during testing and manage through to closure
- To help raise the profile of testing by providing high value automated test solutions at the right level and promoting continuous improvement within the team
- Identifying and implementing suitable detailed test activities for each sprint set of epics/stories in accordance to best practice standards and processes as advised
- Providing appropriate planning and estimation of test activities to support both sprint planning and enable continuous improvement activity
Essential Technical skills
- Strong capabilities and proven experience of building & maintaining automation testing frameworks
- Experience with automated testing in Agile and BDD
- Experience in using Cucumber (Gherkin)
- Experience in working in Agile environments
- Experience in using version-control systems such as GIT
- Experience in using tracking tools such as Jira
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
‘Apply Now’ to be considered for the role or contact Kim on email@example.com for an informal and confidential chat