Hardware Asset Manager Analyst
Location: Cardiff - Hybrid working/Remote - expectation to be in the office at least 2 days a week.
Start - ASAP
End Date: 6 months from commencement date, with the option to extend.
We're looking for an experience Asset Manager Analyst for our long standing client in Cardiff.
The day to day role will involve:
• Using their ITSM tool to record all Asset information
• Creating model types of Assets in the Asset tool
• Preparing the asset records once passed the procurement phase
• Ensuring all asset records have been completed with required information
• preparing ad hoc reports on request
• Informing Finance teams of assets disposed
• Aligning the IT Asset register with Finance fixed asset register
• Aligning Asset register with other monitoring tools
If you have the following experience / background we'd love to talk to you:
• Good understanding of end to end Asset Management
• Experience of Service Now
• Good interpersonal skills – will be required to chair Asset Owner meetings and challenge Asset owners
• Good analytical skills
• Able to analyse date using excel/pivot tables
• Experienced in SCCM and InTune
• Worked in IT industry (ideally at least 5 years), preferably within Asset management
This is a fantastic company to work for with a great Cardiff location. There are usually very good chances of long term extensions as well. Please apply now if you can travel to Cardiff for at least 2 days a week, thanks!