IntaPeople is currently supporting a leading supplier of software solutions in the search to find a talented individual to join their dedicated technical team. We’re looking for an ambitious, motivated candidate who has excellent client facing skills with ideally a background in technology.
Working closely with the technical team (which includes software developers, project managers and BA’s amongst others) you’ll support the business and be a key point of contact one of the company’s many accounts. You’ll be responsible for creating and developing strong working relationships with high profile clients acting as a key link between the customer and internal operations. The company’s products run in an internet browser environment and are continuously evolving to meet the demands of their clients and end users who include such well-known names such as Discovery, Viceland and Bloomberg.
- Product/Project Management experience or the ability to juggle multiple projects/work load
- Strong experience working within a client facing role/environment
- Provide on-site and remote user training to clients
- A technical background (whether this be development, support or product focused)
- Basic testing ability and the confidence to feedback results to the development team/vendors
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to own a product or client account
- Software Development/Applications support background – desirable not essential
- Product Ownership or Business Analyst experience - desirable not essential
- Understanding/Experience of SQL - desirable not essential
Alongside playing the key point of contact to this key client account, you’ll provide first line support to respond and fix issues appropriately to ensure the best course of action is provided. Being a application specialist, you can see yourself working on client site occasionally, providing user training/support across the UK and the Globe.
The Application specialist will also plan, document and finalise client changes via the development and IT team in order to deliver projects to the agreed time scales. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well grounded and successful company who have very large projects and work loads in the pipeline to come.
- Competitive starting salary of £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience/background)
- Healthy work life balance
- Hybrid/flexible working model (more details below)
- Free onsite parking
- Open plan offices in a friendly environment
- Development and Progression opportunities
Office working note: The company is currently working 100% remotely but has a commitment to returning to an office environment in a safe and controlled manner when the time is right. Home office equipment such as laptops, desktop computers, chairs, desks etc. will be provided as required to all employees. Any return to the office will be based on best practices and official recommendations. The company is considering balancing home and remote working in the future although they see significant advantages in a collaborative office environment. The company has no set timeline for the return to an office environment – they will make their own, cautious decisions based on employee and public health considerations.
For more information regarding the role please call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500 for a confidential chat or click APPLY now for an initial call back.