Looking for an architectural role where you will have the opportunity to develop and shape the overall application architecture strategy for all business applications? We’re helping our client in Swansea expand the technical team with an Application Architect.
- You’ll be a strong communicator with experience in liaising with stakeholders of all levels
- We’re looking for someone who keeps up to date with architectural trends to advise and guide the wider IT team
- You’ll be passionate about what you do and provide technical SME advice and steering to the wider business
About the role:
The Application Architect will work across all IT and with key business stakeholders to develop and design IT application solutions that help drive and deliver the IT and business strategy, with a primary focus on the underlying technical system design, rather than business process.
- You will develop an application architecture strategy and roadmap that is fit for purpose by aligning to business and IT strategy.
- The application architect will document and promote the application architecture strategy and roadmap across IT delivery teams and wider IT including the as-is and to-be application architecture.
- You will ensure application architecture strategies are developed to industry best practices.
The experience required
- Developing, consistently maintaining and promoting the application architecture strategy and roadmap, ensuring changes and clearly communicated to IT and business stakeholders
- Developing, consistently maintaining and enforcing application technology standards conforming to industry best practices that reflect and underpin the application architecture strategy.
- Documenting and developing an in-depth knowledge of the company’s existing application architecture and portfolio.
About the benefits:
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 public holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Annual pay reviews
- Performance Bonus Scheme up to 20%
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities and additional training
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kim for a confidential chat on email@example.com