IntaPeople are working for a global organisation that are seeking a Technical Agile Project Manager. Providing support on key agile and technical delivery projects. As the Technical Agile Project Manager, you will manage up to two squads within Commercial Markets and have a good understanding of agile principles.
The expectation is that you will understand Agile principles and the ability to apply the basic skills and tools outlined below so you'll be able to complete responsibilities with minimal oversight. The role will also manage all phases of small technical delivery projects through the Product Development process.
The skills set we need is:
- Working knowledge of Agile tools (JIRA, Confluence).
- Possess broad knowledge in the depth of the Agile framework and Lean principles.
- Ability to run basic agile reports.
- Knowledge of MS Products.
- Good Data Analysis skills on Agile artifacts (to be able to make sure the team is delivering – review burn-down charts, look at story points, what has been delivered and completed over a period, largely Jira reporting).
- Scrum Master or Agile Development Manager background
Working with Product teams and technical teams to deliver new innovations for the novel product. You will be working with two or three product managers at a time, working with technical Leads (the mixed US-based and offshore engineers). The team works in a SCRUM agile approach. On top of that, there is some potential for a traditional end-to-end technical product management on small products on a case-by-case basis – that will be an overlap with more of a waterfall approach, in parallel of the agile approach, which will be the main part of the job.
In terms of background, our client expects you to be working in a software environment and is keen on those who have held roles such as Scrum Master, Agile Development Manager, or similar.
Please note, this role requires occasional flexibility to start later and finish later (i.e.6pm) to cover meetings with the US, as well as 1 day per week in the office (Oxford) otherwise, home-based.
The role has been deemed inside IR35 and would require you to work through an FCSA approved umbrella company.