Looking for a Product Management role with the potential to progress to a ‘Head of Product’ and managing multiple Product Owners? We’re helping a Cardiff based tech client scale up their team with a Product Manager; this is a really interesting opportunity where you will set up the team, run with it and set the business.
- This is a senior role so you can be anything from a PO with 3 years’ experience of Product Management up to an experienced Product Manager who sits just under C-Suite level.
- You’ll have a wealth of product knowledge and really understand what the need is for Agile
- You don’t need to be technical, but you will need to understand IT
- This role involves liaising with senior board members so you will need to be strong willed and be able to communicate effective and clearly to stakeholders of all levels
About the role:
- You’ll be responsible for ideation, product lifecycles and customer journeys.
- You’ll really understand the product, taking it and pushing it through the whole lifecycle from when it is born, going through the customer journey and deploying it to the market.
- Additionally, you will need to understand how to push it through multiple channels as well as managing 6 or 7 streams at once all from different priorities.
About the background required:
- You will need 3 years’ experience working with Product Lifecycles and Product Governance
- There is an emphasis on Agile in this company so an understanding of working in Agile or relevant qualifications are a real bonus
- An understanding of market segments and financial segmentation reports would be beneficial
‘Apply Now’ for a confidential chat