Looking for a Delivery leadership/management role within an established company? We’re helping our Swansea based client with an expansion to find an Agile Delivery Lead who is passionate about personal development and continuous improvement.
About the role:
- This role is mainly remote with visits to the Swansea office 2 days per month. We cannot consider applications outside of the UK.
- Day to day, you will assist the Head of Product Delivery in facilitating the delivery of product change across Tribes.
- The Agile Delivery Lead is responsible for the coordination of product change (project change) across each Tribe, including the removal of blockers and impediments and protecting the Tribes from outside distractions.
- The Agile Delivery Lead is responsible for the everyday agile project delivery management activities within each Tribe, working with the squads in the creation and maintenance of delivery plans, coaching and assisting the Squads in the effective use agile frameworks and ceremonies and driving an agile delivery culture based on the principles of continuous improvement.
- You will act as a point of contact for all aspects of project delivery across each Tribe.
The experience required:
- Agile Delivery Management or Project Management in a technology environment including the use of SCRUM and Kanban.
- Knowledge and appreciation of Agile / DevOps delivery practises such as Product Backlogs (Epics, User Stories and Features), CICD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery), TDD - Test-driven development, ATDD - Acceptance Test Driven Development, Pair Programming, Automated Testing.
- Knowledge and experience of using agile delivery toolsets such as Microsoft DevOps Azure
- Previous experience of working in financial services would be beneficial.
About the benefits:
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 public holidays
- 12% Bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Annual pay reviews
- Development opportunities and additional training
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kim for a confidential chat on email@example.com