Due to significant growth, a multi-award-winning technology company have opened exciting opportunities to welcome a new 2nd Line Support Engineer into their ambitious Support Delivery team in their Orpington office.
We are looking for someone who has a proven ability to take a lead through the life of a ticket, a passion for technology, knowledge of cloud technologies, and ability to manage multiple priorities to achieve SLA targets.
The 2nd line Service Desk Engineer will work at the 1st point of escalation, and support the 1st Line Engineers dealing with technical issues raised by clients. You’ll be exposed to a broad range of technologies, and areas covering desktop, servers, virtualisation, networking, disaster recovery, cloud and security.
- 1+ Years experience on a Help Desk
- Ticketing system experience (desirably MSP environment)
- Virtualisation and Networking
- Troubleshooting connectivity issues - firewalls, VPN, WAN & WIFI
- Windows Server deployment & Troubleshooting
- Advanced Windows desktop support
Applicants must be within distance of Orpington & have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat: email@example.com