Due to significant growth, a multi-award-winning technology company are seeking a new IT Support Engineer to join their Doncaster team as they enter an exciting era of expansion.
This role includes providing support to a customer on a single site in Doncaster, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues with IT Systems and infrastructures. You’ll work with customers to develop solutions and provide end user and infrastructure support.
You will be responsible for maintaining the high standards expected from clients purchasing their IT solutions. You will be exposed to technologies such as desktop, servers, virtualisation, network structure, disaster recovery, business continuity, hosting services, Public and Private Cloud, security, and bespoke solutions.
You’ll be a proactive team player eager to accept new challenges, with a meticulous attention to detail and a polite, helpful attitude.
This role will involve travel to Kidderminster 2 days per week
- 2+ Years IT Support (Ideally covering 2nd line support)
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Server and Desktop XP
- Ability to diagnose and fix network problems, hardware, and software issues, including Servers, and Storage devices.
- Office 365 and applications, Azure, Intune, permissions and reporting. Including Azure VM and Application Onboarding.
- Experience of networking, vLANs, VPN's, firewalls and connectivity solutions, troubleshooting networking protocols and technologies.
- Excellent communication & problem-solving capabilities
Applicants must be within distance of Doncaster as this role is full-time onsite, & you must have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kate for a confidential chat: email@example.com