My client are seeking a motivated 2nd & 3rd line IT Support Engineer to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be assisting with providing 2nd & 3rd line support to their expanding customer base in Hereford and the surrounding areas.
- Providing 2nd & 3rd line support diagnosis and resolution for their large client base
- Working with clients to gather, document, and specify customer requirements relating to internal systems, networks and applications.
- Support, develop & implement AAD, 365, Azure, SharePoint, Teams solutions.
- Device management through MDM
- Respond to service requests in their SLA and maintaining support tickets.
- Specify and implement hardware solutions – PC, network, server!
- Rigorously following existing procedures and best practices, as well as contributing to the development and refinement of such procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365, Exchange, Azure, SharePoint, Intune
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (desktop & server)
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure including Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, security, firewalls
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
- Excellent understanding of IT security and best practices
- Excellent understanding of IT architecture
- Current and valid UK Driver’s licence and vehicle
If you are interested in this position email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.