Our South Wales client are delighted to invite a new 2nd / 3rd Line Support Analyst into their growing team - providing nationwide technology support to worldwide names - are you the addition they are looking for?
You will be a team player with an inquisitive mind, holding the confidence to provide a 3rd line level of technical support… You will be comfortable with being able to improve organizations predominantly by means of developing and analysing the systems, whilst maintaining the security of them.
Experience and requirements:
- 2nd/3rd line application support capability
- Problem solving skills
- Active directory/Group policy
- Network/Firewall/General Security understanding
- Office 365/sharepoint/exchange understanding
- Client/stakeholder handling skills
- Team player
- Work with a holistic view to making a difference
- You will be ethical and professional adhering to company policies
- Ideally 2+ years’ in similar role
Main Tasks and Objectives
- You will be monitoring servers and infrastructure performance
- Reviewing the merit/security of change requests to enhance the systems and implement where applicable.
- Evaluate and compile a business cases for any additional systems.
- Preparing detailed specifications for proposed solutions.
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat: email@example.com