1st Line Support - £20-25,000 - Banbury
An exciting opportunity has come up for an IT Junior/Graduate to be an Event technology assistant. This is an exciting role for anyone looking to kickstart or grow an early career within an IT role. The company runs exhibitions and events for prestigious clients around the country, meaning overnight hotel stays (paid for) around the country will is essential for this role. Take a look below to see what you think.
What you will be doing
- Providing 1st Line Support to the staff of the company both in the office or working remotely
- Liaising with third parties with escalated ticket requests
- Help to maintain to the IT Infrastructure within the business
- Research an implementation of the latest technological procedures into the business
- Maintenance and enhancement of the companies Cyber Security procedures
- Using Active Directory to manage records
- A degree/ relevant experience or exposure within an IT-related discipline
- A keen interest in Technology and Events
- £20,000-£25,000 per annum
- A chance to travel the country, expenses paid, taking part in the running of exhibitions, press events, product launches, award ceremonies, and many more
- High exposure to a wealth of IT procedures within an exciting and varied environment
Interested? Please apply here!