We are looking for a 1st Line level IT Service Desk Engineer with Mac support experience to work in North London for our technology client.
£23k & benefits
The Role in Brief
You will be the the first point of client contact within the Support Delivery team. You are responsible for maintaining the high standards expected from clients purchasing managed services solutions. You will be exposed to topics such as Mac problem resolution and support, Windows desktop, servers, virtualisation, network structure, disaster recovery, business continuity, hosting services, Public and Private Cloud, security and bespoke managed solutions.
You will act as the first point of contact for issues raised by both phone or email as well quickly identifying the priority of the issue and ensuring they are dealt with within an agreed SLA. You will need to be able to demonstrate strong communication skills with clients, peers and senior members of the team, enabling the gathering of all relevant information around the issues & correctly recording this within the service management system.
The responsibilities fall into the following areas;
- Supporting The customer, Achieving SLA targets, Customer Satisfaction and Documentation
Providing end user support
- Answering inbound calls from clients
- Picking up tickets from the level 1 issue board and managing tickets to closure, it is expected that on average upwards of 20 plus tickets will be handled within a shift
- Identify where tools, processes and systems are impacting closure rates
Achieving SLA targets
- Working within your team to ensure all tickets are actioned within SLA
- Ensure that the customer is satisfied with the outcome & with their experience.
- You will need to work to achieve the highest standard of response and identify when assistance is required to achieve this
Documentation & Information
- By providing regular and effective documentation you will help to maintain and effectively monitor a client’s systems and networks.
- Accuracy and detail are key to effective documentation it is expected that all relevant documentation will be completed for each ticket worked.
Skills / Interests Required
- Ability to multi task across open tickets
- Passionate about technology & how it benefits businesses
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Professional communication skill
- Outstanding customer service
- Ability to develop and maintain MAC support service
- Troubleshooting Windows Desktop 7 and above
- Experience with Exchange online
- Exposure to Active directory on Windows Server 2008 and above
- Understanding of PC hardware, accessories & connections
- Previous experience with a ticketing system
- Troubleshooting local area networks & WiFi
- 1 years’ experience on a help desk
- Strong customer service ethos
- Logical approach to problem solving
If this sounds like you please apply now!