IntaPeople are currently working with fast growing but very established technology focussed client who are based in South Wales, London and Europe. They have operations globally and work with some of the largest financial institutes across the world..
We are open to candidates who have recently graduated with a relatable degree as there will be plenty of opportunity to grow and develop within the team. You will sit within the infrastructure support team, ensuring the smooth running of the companies infrastructure by resolving 1st and 2nd line issues via the in-house ticketing system.
• Helpdesk management – Logging, assigning and resolving internal support incidents & service requests.
• Asset management – Hardware & Software
• Daily system monitoring & checks
• Desktop and laptop builds
• Software installation and configuration
• Active Directory User, computer and group management
• O365 user administration
• Monitoring – Backups, Replication & System alerts
• Anti-Virus Management
The core activities of the infrastructure team includes building, maintenance and support of technical infrastructure services for internal and SaaS hosted clients whilst monitoring the production eco systems for performance and capability issues.
• ManageEngine Products
• VMware vSphere Administration
• Network switch patching & administration
Benefits at a glance:
Competitive Salary of up to £25,000
25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
Hybrid working – Based near Swansea
Modern, open workplace
Development and progression opportunities throughout the business
For more information or a confidential chat please call Michael Aaronson on 02920 252 500.